Dr Christine Cranford
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Cranford joined NCSU's English Department as a Lecturer in August of 2005. She has been teaching Technical and Professional courses for over 20 years. Most often, she teaches online sections of ENG 331: Communication for Engineering and Technology and ENG 332: Communication for Business and Management. She completed a Ph.D. in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication in 2013.
Teaching and Research Interests
- Visual Rhetoric
- Document Design
- Branding and Identity
- Distant Learning Education
Dissertation: "Branding the North Carolina Museum of Art: Planning and Implementing a Public Identity", 2013.
- PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication from East Carolina University, 2013
- ENG 331 - 022Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET
- ENG 331 - 601Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class
- ENG 331 - 602Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class
- ENG 331 - 603Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class