Dr Christine Cranford
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Cranford joined NC State’s English Department as a Lecturer in 2005, teaching courses in the Professional Writing Program. She has spent the last 20 years teaching technical and professional communication courses online. Christine’s passion is helping students develop effective workplace communication skills.
Teaching and Research Interests
- Gamification and Technical Writing
- Online Learning
- Branding, Identity, and Document Design
Dissertation: "Branding the North Carolina Museum of Art: Planning and Implementing a Public Identity", 2013.
- PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication from East Carolina University, 2013
- ENG 331 - 020Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET
- ENG 331 - 021Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET
- ENG 331 - 022Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET
- ENG 331 - 023Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET