Dr Christine Cranford
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Cranford joined NCSU's English Department as a Lecturer in August of 2005. She has been teaching Technical and Professional courses for over 10 years. Most often, she teaches online sections of ENG 331 (Communication for Engineering and Technology) and ENG 332 (Communication for Business and Management). She completed a PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication in 2013.
Teaching and Research Interests
- Visual Rhetoric
- Branding and Identity
- Online Education
Dissertation: "Branding the North Carolina Museum of Art: Planning and Implementing a Public Identity", 2013.
- PhD in Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication from East Carolina University, 2013
- MA in English (Phi Kappa Phi) from East Carolina University, 2013
- ENG 331 - 026Communication for Engineering and TechnologyINTERNET
- ENG 331 - 601Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class
- ENG 331 - 602Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class
- ENG 331 - 603Communication for Engineering and TechnologyOnline Class