- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-515-4141
Danica Cullinan produces documentaries and educational media for the Language and Life Project at NC State. She produced Spanish Voices in 2011 with Walt Wolfram, Cedars in the Pines with Akram Khater in 2012, and First Language- the race to save Cherokee with Neal Hutcheson and Walt Wolfram in 2014. Her involvement with outreach for the Language and Life Project ranges from the production of educational vignettes about language diversity to annual coordination of the LLP's education exhibit at the NC State Fair. She has also worked as an archivist and video editor for the Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries, as well as a video editor for the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering and the English Department.
- BA in Anthropology from University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2002
- BA in Spanish from University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2002
- MA in English from North Carolina State University, 2008
- MS in Library Science from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2010