Interns’ Scholarship Donations
Support from our donors is crucial to making the English Department Interns' Scholarship a success. Each semester the scholarship awards $750 to qualified students.
- Benefactor ($750 or more)
- Patron- minimum $500
- Sponsor- minimum $250
- Friend- minimum $100)
- Contributor- under $100
- Donor names will be displayed on plaques within the English Department.
- The Internship Program will highlight internship and employment opportunities with contributing company.
- All Donors will be listed on the English Department's in the Internship Alumni newsletter.
- A scholarship will be granted in the name of any company or individual contributing the full $750.
How to Donate
- Credit Card: Make a secure online gift to the English Department Interns’ Scholarship Fund.
- Check: Send your check, payable to the NC State Foundation, Inc. to:
CHASS Development Office
Campus Box 7011
Raleigh, NC 27695-7011
Write "English Department Interns' Scholarship Fund" in the check memo
- Cash: Visit our office on the NCSU campus at 106 Caldwell Hall to give cash. Receipts for cash gifts will be provided.